Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bump, Birth, Baby!

After experiencing all these things myself, I found it beneficial to write a blog about all of the lovely things that go along with getting pregnant, pregnancy, birth and babies! I am gradually easing into using eco-friendly baby products as well as eco-friendly products in general. In this blog I will review baby products, pregnancy products, and mom products because I think it is necessary for us moms to stick together. I find that there is nothing better than a good recommendation or a good warning before spending money on something. Eco-friendly baby products and eco-friendly mom products are a few of my favorite topics and I love to share my experiences with others. I love to try out the latest products and I really love to talk about them!

I also find it therapeutic to read that other women experience the same things that I do. I am a real woman and I don't like to sugar coat things. I am always happy to get input and recommendations from others and am happy to discuss tough topics. Here topics including getting pregnant, pregnancy, birth and babies are all open for discussion. Topics including saving money are also discussed. Tips for anything and everything mom or baby related are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment